A New U.S. Fleet Operator Membership Opportunity!
For U.S.-based fleet operators, brokers, nonprofit trade associations and TNCs
United Through TLPA, Our Industry Is Strong & Successful!
As of July 15, 2017, TLPA is providing fleet operators and brokers based in the U.S. with a membership experience tailored to your organization’s specific needs. We’re going to offer you a choice: Three different levels of membership-service available at different rates.
Nonprofit trade associations based in the U.S. may accept this invitation as well by selecting either Active level below. Associations may also opt for a different type of membership created just for them (requires a separate application).
Affiliate - Basic
- You designate one representative and one key staff person to receive the following benefits:
- Dispatch, Taxicab, Limousine, Paratransit and Media Watch e-newsletters
- Transportation Leader magazine
- Access to TLPA staff for questions or assistance
- Your organization has access to the Ride Local™ marketing campaign
- Everyone at your organization is able to access the online Membership Directory
- Everyone at your company is able to pay members-only rates to attend educational and networking events and to purchase other services and products
- Organizations providing service directly to the general public are listed in Find a Ride
Active - Comprehensive
- You designate one representative and up to two key personnel to receive the benefits of an Affiliate - Basic membership, plus the following:
- Legislative Alert, Special Report and Public Relations e-bulletins
- Access to the members-only Resource Center
- Access to the Quick Research Survey Program
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors and most committees
Active - Leadership
- You designate one representative and up to four key personnel to receive the benefits of the Active - Comprehensive membership, plus the following:
- Eligibility to participate in special legal, legislative and public relations briefings
- Eligibility to participate on high-profile leadership groups, such as the new Government Relations Committee
- Your company is eligible to be professionally profiled on TLPA’s Fleet Forward Blog once per year, with the posts promoted on TLPA’s social media sites
#Your Membership Dues
Annual dues are based on the number of vehicles operating in your organization’s system and the membership-service level you choose.
|Dues per Vehicle Count & Membership-Service Level|
|Total # of Vehicles||Affiliate - Basic||Active - Comprehensive||Active - Leadership|
|1 to 49||$450||$1,450||$3,450|
|50 to 99||$1,500||$2,500||$3,500|
|100 to 199||$3,000||$5,000||$6,500|
|200 to 299||$5,000||$7,500||$10,000|
|300 to 499||$7,000||$9,500||$12,000|
|500 or more vehicles||$8,500||$11,000||$13,500|