A New U.S. Fleet Operator Membership Opportunity!
For U.S.-based fleet operators, brokers and nonprofit trade associations
United Through TLPA, Our Industry Is Strong & Successful!
As of July 15, 2017, TLPA is providing fleet operators and brokers based in the U.S. with a membership experience tailored to your organization’s specific needs. We’re going to offer you a choice: Three different levels of membership-service available at different rates.
Nonprofit trade associations based in the U.S. may accept this invitation as well by selecting either Active level below. Associations may also opt for a different type of membership created just for them (requires a separate application).
Affiliate - Basic
- You designate one representative and one key staff person to receive the following benefits:
- Dispatch, Taxicab, Limousine, Paratransit, Ride-Hail News and Media Watch e-newsletters
- Transportation Leader magazine
- Access to TLPA staff for questions or assistance
- Your representative receives one print Membership Directory
- Everyone at your company is able to pay members-only rates to attend educational and networking events and to purchase other services and products.
- Organizations providing service directly to the general public are listed in Find a Ride.
Active - Comprehensive
- You designate one representative and up to two key personnel to receive the benefits of an Affiliate - Basic membership, plus the following:
- Legislative Alert, Special Report and Public Relations e-bulletins
- Access to the members-only Resource Center
- Access to the Quick Research Survey Program
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors and most committees
Active - Leadership
- You designate one representative and up to four key personnel to receive the benefits of the Active - Comprehensive membership, plus the following:
- Eligibility to participate in special legal, legislative and public relations briefings
- Eligibility to participate on high-profile leadership groups, such as the soon-to-be-created Government Relations Committee and Governance Council
- Your company is eligible to be professionally profiled on TLPA’s Fleet Forward Blog once per year, with the posts promoted on TLPA’s social media sites.
Your Membership Dues
Annual dues are based on the number of vehicles operating in your organization’s system and the membership-service level you choose.
|Dues per Vehicle Count & Membership-Service Level|
|Total # of Vehicles||Affiliate - Basic||Active - Comprehensive||Active - Leadership|
|1 to 49||$450||$1,450||$3,450|
|50 to 99||$1,500||$2,500||$3,500|
|100 to 199||$3,000||$5,000||$6,500|
|200 to 299||$5,000||$7,500||$10,000|
|300 to 499||$7,000||$9,500||$12,000|
|500 or more vehicles||$8,500||$11,000||$13,500|