A U.S. Fleet Operator Membership Opportunity!
For U.S.-based fleet operators, brokers, nonprofit trade associations and TNCs
United Through TLPA, Our Industry Is Strong & Successful!
TLPA provides fleet operators, brokers and TNCs based in the U.S. with a membership experience tailored to your organization’s specific needs. We offer you a choice: Three different levels of membership-service available at different rates.
Nonprofit trade associations based in the U.S. may accept this invitation as well by selecting either Active level below. Associations may also opt for a different type of membership created just for them (requires a separate application).
Affiliate - Basic
- You designate one representative and one key staff person to receive the following benefits:
- Dispatch, Innovations, Limousine, Media Watch, Paratransit and Taxicab e-newsletters
- Transportation Leader magazine
- Access to TLPA staff for questions or assistance
- Your organization has access to the Ride Local™ marketing campaign
- Everyone at your organization is able to do the following:
- Access the online Membership Directory
- Pay members-only rates to attend educational and networking events and to purchase other services and products
- Organizations providing service directly to the public are listed in Find a Ride
- Your organization is eligible to be profiled on TLPA’s Fleet Forward Blog one time, with the post promoted on TLPA’s social media sites
Active - Comprehensive
- You designate one representative and up to two key personnel to receive the benefits of an Affiliate - Basic membership, plus the following:
- Legislative Alert and Special Report e-bulletins
- Access to the members-only Resource Center
- Access to the Quick Research Survey Program
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors and most committees
Active - Leadership
- You designate one representative and up to four key personnel to receive the benefits of the Active - Comprehensive membership, plus the following:
- Eligibility to participate in special legal, legislative and public relations briefings
- Eligibility to participate on high-profile leadership groups, such as the Government Relations Committee
- Organizations providing service directly to the public are eligible to have their profiles (see Affiliate - Basic) updated once per year, with the posts promoted on TLPA’s social media sites
#Your Membership Dues
Annual dues are based on the number of vehicles operating in your organization’s system and the membership-service level you choose.
|2019 Dues per Vehicle Count & Membership-Service Level|
|Total # of Vehicles||Affiliate - Basic||Active - Comprehensive||Active - Leadership|
|1 to 49||$394||$800||$1,500|
|50 to 99||$1,500||$2,500||$3,500|
|100 to 199||$3,000||$5,000||$6,500|
|200 to 299||$5,000||$7,500||$10,000|
|300 to 499||$7,000||$9,500||$12,000|
|500 or more vehicles||$8,500||$11,000||$13,500|