There are currently about 2,000 e-mail addresses for U.S.-based fleet owners, managers and other key personnel in TLPA’s database . . . the very database we use for our membership, event and other promotions. We add new addresses all of the time and regularly update or delete those that produce bounce backs. Our list is as fresh as possible and now, it’s available to you in the form of a TLPA E-Blast.
What Is a TLPA E-Blast?
It is an e-mail written by you that we send on your behalf to our list of U.S.-based operator personnel. Each e-mail includes our footer and is sent from the e-mail address we use for almost all of our own promotions.
When E-mails Are Sent
- Dates are assigned once full payment is received.
- One e-mail is sent per week.
- E-mails are sent on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays, except for holidays and during the weeks of our annual meetings:
- Spring Conference & Expo
- Legislative Fly-In / Mid-Year Board Meeting
- Annual Convention & Trade Show
What You Do
- Provide the following:
- Typed subject line
- Typed body content
- Text with up to two hyperlinks (includes webpage and e-mail hyperlinks)
- No graphics
- No bulleted or numbered lists
- No words in both bold and italics (example)
- Three preferred distribution dates (see "When E-mails Are Sent" above). We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee you will receive one of those dates, especially in the last few weeks before an annual meeting.
- Complete billing contact information
- Full payment within three business days of your invoice being generated or prior to your earliest preferred distribution date, whichever comes first.
- TLPA Members: $300 per e-mail
- Nonmembers: $405 per e-mail
To Place Your Order . . .
- Send everything listed under "What You Do" (above) except for the payment to email@example.com.
- TLPA will review your content for relevance to the industry and send you an invoice.
- You pay the invoice with a credit card online or by check through the mail or overnight delivery. Payment is due within three business days of the invoice being generated or prior to your earliest preferred distribution date, whichever comes first.
- TLPA confirms your distribution date.