This category of membership provides local, state, and international public sector entities like regulatory agencies and universities the opportunity to join the association.
Membership will offer these entities a firsthand look at the industry from an operator's perspective via our newsletters, magazine, and meetings. This is an important step toward overcoming historically challenging relationships and, ultimately, establishing partnerships with entities that impact our industry the most.
- In-depth coverage of industry news and trends from around the world in Transportation Leader, our quarterly magazine; Dispatch, Taxicab, Limousine, and Paratransit, our bimonthly membership division newsletters
- Staff assistance with your questions about operational and industry issues
- Legislative Alert bulletins to help keep you informed about our federal advocacy efforts on important legislative and regulatory issues
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of www.tlpa.org
- Membership discounts to attend the Spring Conference & Expo, Mid-Year International Leadership Conference, and Annual Convention & Trade Show
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with the owners and managers of the industry's leading transportation fleets
- Membership discounts on purchases of studies and reports, including TLPA's annual Fact Books
- Membership Certificate for your organization
For a complete listing of the benefits offered with a Public Sector membership, click on the PDF link above under Membership Application.