Membership in the Taxicab, Limousine & Paratransit Association provides regional, state and local non-profit Trade Associations with an opportunity to work with TLPA to advance the passenger transportation industry and fleet operations.
- In-depth coverage of industry news and trends from around the world in Transportation Leader, our quarterly magazine; Dispatch, Taxicab, Limousine, and Paratransit, our bimonthly membership division newsletters.
- Staff assistance with your questions about operational and industry issues.
- Legislative Alert bulletins to help keep you informed about our federal advocacy efforts on important legislative and regulatory issues.
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of www.tlpa.org.
- Membership discounts to attend the Spring Conference & Expo, Mid-Year International Leadership Conference, and Annual Convention & Trade Show.
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with the owners and managers of the industry's leading transportation fleets.
- The TLPA Resource Center, which provides documents and information on such important issues as the legalities of independent contractor drivers, alternative-fueled vehicles, the tax implications of tips received by employee drivers, and more.
For a complete listing of the benefits offered with a Trade Association membership, click on the PDF link above under Membership Application.