TLPA Members Elect a New President. For a press release, click here.
Established in 1917, the Taxicab, Limousine & Paratransit Association (TLPA) is a non-profit trade association of and for the private passenger transportation industry. Our extensive membership spans the globe to include 1,100 taxicab companies, executive sedan and limousine services, airport shuttle fleets, non-emergency medical transportation companies, and paratransit services.
Our mission remains the same today as it was at our conception… to provide our membership with a network of programs, services and support that will enhance their ability to effectively and profitably serve local public transportation needs. We are the leading information, education, and legislative resource in the passenger transportation industry serving our members by:
- Representing common federal legislative interests.
- Protecting and expanding industry rights and opportunities.
- Collecting, interpreting, and disseminating industry information.
- Providing forums for professional development and education.
- Advancing the image of the industry before the media and general public.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 TAXICAB, LIMOUSINE & PARATRANSIT ASSOCIATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.